Payment of Goods
Full payment must be received in cleared funds within 7 days of the auction date and before any goods are removed.
All Buyers will pay Value Added Tax on Buyer Premiums. Non-UK buyers, please read our Special Conditions for exemptions on paying VAT on Hammer Price
The following methods of payment are acceptable:
- Cash – (Sterling only - subject to a maximum of £5000) (a non refundable 1% surcharge applies for cash payments)
- Cheque (subject to 21 days clearance period)
- Debit Card (UK debit cards - no surcharge. Non UK debit cards - a non refundable 2.5% surcharge applies)
- Credit Card (a non refundable 2.5% surcharge applies)
- Bank Transfer – contact us for details
For international transfers please indicate that, as the remitter, you agree to pay all bank fees.