Selling with Northern Exchange Auctions
5 easy steps to selling your equipment with Northern Exchange Auctions:
- A Northern Exchange Auctions Sales Rep can conduct an inspection and appraisal of your equipment.
- Once your contract is signed, Northern Exchange Auctions can assist with transportation of your equipment.
- We advertise your equipment worldwide in specialist trade magazines, our own and other websites and through our Auction Brochure.
- We conduct Auctions on our site and online in conjunction with our auction partner Bidspotter (part of ATG Media).
- We collect payment for Lots and pay you within 21 days.
Selling with Northern Exchange Auctions ensures your equipment realises true market value. We attract international buyers some of whom attend our site and others who bid through our internet bidding service, hosted by our auction partner, Bidspotter. Bidspotter is the world leader in industrial online auctions, with a database of 21,000 active buyers Bidspotter consistently generates exceptional numbers of genuine international bidders. In conjunction with Bidspotter, Northern Exchange Auctions tap into a truly international market with active registered bidders in 105 different countries.
If you have a considerable amount of assets to sell and do not want to incur the costs of transporting them to our site, Northern Exchange Auctions can bring the auction to you through our Off Site Auction Service. This service is ideal in a situation such as a cessation of trading or a retirement auction.